- Check in is at 4:00 p.m. EST or later. Please do not attempt to check in early unless prior arrangements have been made. Email BookAspenRidge@gmail.com or call (567) 307-0740 to request early check in.
- Access information for the cabin, including the address/directions and information about the lock box code, will be sent after receiving full payment, around 48 hours prior to check in.
- Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage is not reported, you may be charged for the cost of the repair.
- Check out is at 11 a.m. EST. Housekeeping must be able to enter the cabin to get ready for the next guests, so please be on time.
- To request a late check out, please email BookAspenRidge@gmail.com or call (567) 307-0740.
- If your late check out prevents the next guest from checking in on time, then you will be charged $100.00.
- Prior to leaving the cabin the following items must be completed: Wash all used dishes, place all used towels/robes in laundry basket or on bathroom floor, pick up all trash and place in dumpster (do not leave trash outside of cabin), ensure any fires started in/out of the cabin have been put out, lock all cabin doors and place key back in lock box
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND:
- We are not liable or responsible for items left behind, lost, or stolen.
- If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, please call us as soon as possible.
Upon completing your online reservation, 50% of your total rent plus tax will be drawn from your card to secure your reservation. You will be asked for your credit card/billing information at the end of the online booking process. Approximately 24 hours prior to your arrival, the remainder of your rental fee plus tax will be charged to your card.
Guests are liable for any damages that may occur to the property or its contents during their stay and any damages notices may result in additional charges to the card provided.
You will not incur any additional charges beyond rent and taxes/fees if the following conditions are met:
- No damage to the cabin or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
- Cabin cleanup is not excessive resulting in cleaning surcharges.
- No items are damaged or missing.
- No early check-in or late check-out unless approved in advance.
- All trash is put in trash cans/bags and is placed in the dumpster.
- All dishes are washed.
- Pet hair is not excessive resulting in cleaning surcharges.
- Linens are in good condition and none are missing.
- No damage to the hot tub or hot tub cover.
- No smoking has taken place inside the cabin.
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM:
A two night minimum reservation is required to book all cabins.
- Pets are permitted to stay in the cabin with payment of a $50.00 fee per stay plus tax (this is to cover a more thorough cleaning before the arrival of our next guests).
- Pets must be crated when left alone in the cabin.
- Dogs must be current on shots, flea and tick preventative.
- Any pet that is not housebroken is not allowed in the cabin.
- Any damage caused by a pet is the responsibility of the guest and may result in an additional charge
- Please keep pets off of furniture. If you allow pets on furniture, place a towel/barrier down first to avoid pet hair from sticking to the furniture.
- Payment is required prior to all guests arrival to the cabins – no exceptions.
- A valid credit card will be required during the online booking process for payment of all rental fees, taxes, and damages.
- 50% of the rental fee plus tax will be charged to your card upon reserving the cabin.
- The remaining 50% of the rental fee plus tax will be charged to the card approximately 24 hours prior to the guests arrival.
- When booking a last minute or 1 night stay, 100% of your rental fee plus tax will be charged to your card at the time the reservation is confirmed.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- Cancellations within thirty (30) days of the check in date will forfeit the entire 50% rental fee plus tax initially charged to the guests card.
- Any changes made greater than thirty (30) days prior to the check in date will receive a 100% refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- No refund for no shows, bad weather, late arrival, or early departure.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION STATEMENT:
I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, I understand that by “clicking” that I have read the terms and conditions of this property, I am bound by this agreement and I have signed electronically, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include damages beyond normal wear and tear, missing items, excessive cleaning charges, and unreturned keys.
WHAT WE SUPPLY:
When you arrive, the cabin should be clean and ready for your use. If there is a problem, please call us immediately at (567) 307-0740, and we will do our best to correct the situation.
We supply the cabin with the following items:
- Bed, bath, and kitchen linens (not to be used for the Hot Tub)
- Hair dryer
- Dish-washing liquid
- Hand soap
- Starter supply of toilet paper
- Starter supply of paper towels
- Trash bags
- Coffee maker
- Salt, pepper, and sugar
- Dishes, glassware, silverware, pots and pans (If you need a specific dish or cooking item, please bring your own as there are no guarantees that our kitchens will have exactly what you need)
We provide a starter supply of consumable items (ie: toilet paper). You may need to purchase additional supplies depending upon your length of stay at the cabin.
All facilities have central air conditioning and heat, gas grill, outdoor fire ring, a flat screen HDTV, Blu-Ray/DVD player, coffee maker, microwave, stove, oven, a wood burning fireplace and private hot tub.
ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO BRING:
- Lawn Chairs
- Personal Toiletries
- a CLEAN swimming suit
- Beach towels for the hot tub
- Coffee & coffee filters
- Food items/ Bottled Water
- Pam Spray/Vegetable Oil
- CD/Music Player or Radio
- Alarm clock
- Wood and/or starter logs
Each cabin has a small collection of games, movies, and books; some of them may not be suitable for children. Some games may have small parts that aren’t suitable for very small children. Please do not allow young children to play unsupervised with the games.
- Please put tied trash bags inside the dumpster prior to leaving and as needed throughout your stay. The dumpster is located next to the gate that you pass when entering/exiting the property
- Please DO NOT put trash outside on decks; leave trash inside the cabin since there is wildlife in the area.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the cabin–NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you smoke outside, please do not throw your butts or drop ashes. Make sure all butts are out and place them in the garbage before departure.
- Evidence of smoking inside will result in loss of $50.00 from your deposit.
- DO NOT USE THE BATH TOWELS from the bathrooms, as they will be discolored by the chemicals in the water.
- Use of the hot tub is at your own risk.
- The following persons should not enter the hot tub without doctor’s consent: Pregnant women, babies and young children, or people with heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure.
- Children must be supervised at all times!
- Shower before and after entering the hot tub.
- Limit use to 20 minutes at a time to prevent nausea, dizziness, and fainting.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or other drugs that can cause drowsiness or influence blood pressure.
- Discoloration of jewelry and fabrics can occur.
- Never sit or stand on the hot tub cover.
- Never put lotions, oils, or soaps in the hot tub.
- Enter and exit the tub slowly and carefully.
- Always put the hot tub cover back on the hot tub after each use.
- The cabin is to be occupied by no more than the number of persons disclosed at time of reservation. The nightly rent covers the first 4 guests; there is an extra $15.00 fee per person per night for each additional guest.
- You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a cabin. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in. A state ID may be requested for proof of age at any time before, during, or after your stay.
- All cabins are professionally cleaned after every check out.
- There is no daily cleaning service during a guest’s stay.
- If you stay longer than a week, our cabin service people will check the water in the hot tub and service it upon request.
- Call (567) 307-0740 to request cleaning during your stay (This may result in an additional cleaning charges, depending upon the circumstances).
- We do everything possible to keep all equipment in good working order. However, it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, hot tubs, TVs, etc. will be in working order 100% of the time.
- We do guarantee to make every effort to correct all problems as soon as possible.
- Report all maintenance problems immediately to (567) 307-0740. Please limit these calls to normal business hours unless it is an emergency.
- We do not offer any discounts, refunds, or credits for mechanical malfunctions.
During winter months road conditions may require a 4-wheel drive vehicle to access the cabins if snow or ice is on the ground. We recommend traveling in a 4-wheel drive vehicle. The road leading to the cabins is very hilly and may require you to keep up your speed in order to make it up the hills. Drive safely!
STATEMENT OF GUEST RESPONSIBILITY:
- Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Aspen Ridge Cabin Rentals (Cbus Rentals, LLC) is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises, within its facilities, or from wildlife encountered on the property. Guests acknowledge that every guest is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence; Aspen Ridge Cabin Rentals (Cbus Rentals, LLC) does not accept any legal or financial responsibility. Guest, and guardians, assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold Aspen Ridge Cabin Rentals (Cbus Rentals, LLC) harmless with respect thereto. Guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Aspen Ridge Cabin Rentals (Cbus Rentals, LLC) harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties that arise out of, or in any way, are a result of the Guests’ use of the premises or items therein.
- I have read and understand the above rules and regulations. By booking this property, I am agreeing to all terms and conditions outlined above. I am at least 21 years old and I am responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by me or any other member of my group while I am the registered occupant of the property. I will not use firearms, fireworks, or ATVs on the property. I accept full responsibility for damages, fees, or extra cleaning charges should they be found during or after my departure.