CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- Cancellations within thirty 30 days through 8 days prior to check-in of the check in date will forfeit the entire 50% rental fee plus tax initially charged to the guests card.
- Any changes made greater than thirty (30) days prior to the check in date will receive a 100% refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No refund for no shows, bad weather, late arrival, or early departure.
You may consider purchasing trip insurance through a 3rd party insurer such as:
During winter months road conditions may require a 4-wheel drive vehicle to access the cabins if snow or ice is on the ground. We recommend traveling in a 4-wheel drive vehicle. The road leading to the cabins is very hilly and may require you to keep up your speed in order to make it up the hills.
- Check in is at 4:00 p.m. EST or later. Please do not attempt to check in early unless prior arrangements have been made. Email BookAspenRidge@gmail.com or call (567) 307-0740 to request early check in.
- Access information for the cabin, including the address/directions and information about the lock box code, will be sent after receiving full payment, around 48 hours prior to check in.
- Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage is not reported, you may be charged for the cost of the repair.
- Check out is at 11 a.m. EST. Housekeeping must be able to enter the cabin to get ready for the next guests, so please be on time.
- To request a late check out, please email BookAspenRidge@gmail.com or call (567) 307-0740.
- If your late check out prevents the next guest from checking in on time, then you will be charged $100.00.
- Prior to leaving the cabin the following items must be completed: Wash all used dishes, place all used towels/robes in laundry basket or on bathroom floor, pick up all trash and place in dumpster (do not leave trash outside of cabin), ensure any fires started in/out of the cabin have been put out, lock all cabin doors and place key back in lock box
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND:
- We are not liable or responsible for items left behind, lost, or stolen.
- If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, please call us as soon as possible.
Upon completing your online reservation, 100% of your total rent plus tax will be drawn from your card to secure your reservation. You will be asked for your credit card/billing information at the end of the online booking process.
Guests are liable for any damages that may occur to the property or its contents during their stay and any damages notices may result in additional charges to the card provided.
You will not incur any additional charges beyond rent and taxes/fees if the following conditions are met:
- No damage to the cabin or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
- Cabin cleanup is not excessive resulting in cleaning surcharges.
- No items are damaged or missing.
- No early check-in or late check-out unless approved in advance.
- All trash is put in trash cans/bags and is placed in the dumpster.
- All dishes are washed.
- Pet hair is not excessive resulting in cleaning surcharges.
- Linens are in good condition and none are missing.
- No damage to the hot tub or hot tub cover.
- No smoking has taken place inside the cabin.
TWO and 3 NIGHT MINIMUM:
All weekends and Holidays require at least a 3 night minimum. Weekdays require at least a 2 night minimum. Rates, number of nights, and availability are subject to change at the owner’s discretion.
- House trained dogs and cats are permitted to stay in the cabin with payment of a $50.00 fee per dog/cat.
- Dogs/cats must be crated when left alone in the cabin.
- Dogs/cats must be current on shots, flea and tick preventative.
- Any Dogs/cats that are not housebroken is not allowed in the cabin.
- Any damage or extra cleaning caused by a pet is the responsibility of the guest and may result in an additional charge.
- Please keep pets off of Beds & Furniture!!! If you allow pets on furniture, place a towel/barrier down first to avoid pet hair from sticking to the furniture.
- Domesticated cats and dogs only. No other animals of any sort permitted.
- Cleaning crew looks for evidence of pets after all check outs, even when guests do not indicate pets will be staying in the cabin. Owners reserve the right to charge extra for cleaning when evidence of pets is present for guests who did not pay a pet fee.
- Please put tied trash bags inside the dumpster prior to leaving and as needed throughout your stay.
- Please DO NOT put trash outside on decks; leave trash inside the cabin since there is wildlife in the area.
- Absolutely no smoking is permitted inside the cabin–NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you smoke outside, please do not throw your butts or drop ashes. Make sure all butts are out and place them in the garbage before departure.
- Evidence of smoking inside will result in loss of $50.00 from your deposit.
- The cabin is to be occupied by no more than the number of persons disclosed at time of reservation. The nightly rent covers the first 4 guests (6 in the Blue Ash & Cardinal cabin); there is an extra $15.00 fee per person per night for each additional guest.
- You must be at least 21 years old to reserve a cabin. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in. A state ID may be requested for proof of age at any time before, during, or after your stay.
- All cabins are professionally cleaned after every check out.
- There is no daily cleaning service during a guest’s stay.
- If you stay longer than a week, our cabin service people will check the water in the hot tub and service it upon request.
- Call (567) 307-0740 to request cleaning during your stay (This may result in an additional cleaning charges, depending upon the circumstances).
- We do everything possible to keep all equipment in good working order. However, it is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, hot tubs, TVs, etc. will be in working order 100% of the time.
- We do guarantee to make every effort to correct all problems as soon as possible.
- Report all maintenance problems immediately to (567) 307-0740. Please limit these calls to normal business hours unless it is an emergency.
- We do not offer any discounts, refunds, or credits for mechanical malfunctions.